Troy Boeckenhauer is an audit manager with Shepard Schwartz & Harris LLP. Mr. Boeckenhauer provides audit, review and tax planning for a number of well-known commercial real estate developers and property management companies as well as manufacturing and retail clients. His work includes:
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns for partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies, trusts and individuals.
- Conducting audits for employee benefit plans and any subsequent tax filings that are required.
- Preparing cash flow projections.
- Conducting lease compliance testing.
- Providing investment analysis and tax planning for real estate and other asset acquisition.
Mr. Boeckenhauer has significant experience auditing employee benefit plans. Additionally, he is responsible for monitoring changes within the employee benefit plan audit area.
In addition to his accounting and tax advisory work, Mr. Boeckenhauer participates in the firm’s continuing professional education program, speaking on a variety of accounting and tax planning topics.
Mr. Boeckenhauer joined the firm in 1995 after completing his undergraduate education.