Areas of Expertise
- University of Illinois/Chicago, Accounting
Chris Glowacki is a manager with Shepard Schwartz & Harris LLP. His primary responsibilities include the management and supervision of tax professionals in the SS&H tax department. He oversees and reviews tax compliance assignments for some of the firm’s largest fund, institutional investment and real estate investment entities and:
- Prepares and reviews federal, multi-state and state tax returns for the firm’s privately held business clients.
- Advises clients on tax strategies pertaining to ongoing business operations with an emphasis on tax efficiency.
- Researches and assists in the preparation of tax memorandums for the firm’s professionals and its clients.
Mr. Glowacki’s recent assignments include litigation support related to partnership disputes, bankruptcy and divorce matters.
With respect to high net worth individuals, Mr. Glowacki advises on tax strategies for investment portfolio tax scenarios, the distribution of family wealth, and estate planning issues.
Mr. Glowacki has spent his entire career at Shepard Schwartz & Harris. He joined the firm as an intern in 1997.
- ALS Association, Greater Chicago Chapter – Volunteer
- Les Turner ALS Foundation – Volunteer