Areas of Expertise
- Certified Public Accountant
Master of Business Administration, Loyola University
Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, University of Illinois Chicago
Peter Zarob is an audit manager with Shepard Schwartz & Harris LLP. With over 14 years in the profession, he has significant experience in the areas of accounting, auditing and tax.
His experience includes:
- Preparing financial audits, reviews and compilations.
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns for partnerships, corporations and individuals.
- Assisting clients with questions regarding potential accounting and auditing issues affecting business operations.
- Researching and preparing memorandums for the firm’s professionals and its clients relating to corporate and partnership accounting and auditing.
Peter works primarily with companies involved in strategy, operations and management consultancy. He assists these businesses with complicated tax, accounting and wealth planning matters. Peter’s clients value his depth of knowledge, attention to detail and approachable manner.
In addition to his client work. Mr. Zarob is actively involved in training and mentoring the firm’s staff, focusing his efforts on professional development and technical training on corporate tax matters.
Peter joined Shepard Schwartz & Harris LLP in August of 2013.
- Illinois CPA Society