Real Estate & Construction
Real Estate is in our DNA.
Shepard Schwartz & Harris has been providing accounting, tax and strategic guidance to the real estate industry since 1935. We provide financial, tax and accounting solutions to many of the most prestigious real estate private equity funds, operators, developers, homebuilders, contractors, property managers and institutional investors in the US.
Our clients have developed, managed, leased and operated billions of dollars of developments comprising tens of thousands of multi-family housing units and millions of square feet of commercial and retail real estate. We help them build from the ground up, supporting all their accounting and tax needs.
Our clients look to us for insight into market trends and our professionals do not disappoint, keeping their fingers on the pulse of real estate and construction. SS&H participates in many industry organizations such as:
- Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA)
- Commercial Real Estate Women of Chicago (CREW)
- Home Builders Association of Greater Chicago (HBAGC)
- Southwest Suburban Home Builders Association (SSHBA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Association of Subcontractors and Affiliates (ASA)
- Residential Construction Employers Council
- September 20, 2017