Not-for-Profit Audit & Advisory Services
Whether your not-for-profit serves a charitable purpose or it is a governmental or education institution, SS&H has the experience and the in depth knowledge to address the unique financial reporting situations and challenges faced by not-for-profits. Our not-for-profit clients include family support agencies, youth development programs, schools, local governments and healthcare administrative organizations.
We recognize that the stakeholders in not-for-profit organizations require specific assurances that the resources they are sharing are being put to their best use. Our clients enjoy in depth partnerships with our professionals and support of their missions.
Services Tailored to Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Financial statement audit, review and compilation
- Compliance audits – single audits and program specific audits
- Accounting and bookkeeping support, including establishment of accounting and financial reporting systems
- Federal and state grant management solutions
- Strategic resource planning
- Board of directors governance training and best practices
- Internal control guidance
- Fraud prevention and investigation
- Agreed-upon procedures engagements