SS&H seeks dynamic self-starters who wish to work directly with clients almost from Day One. As an entry-level tax accountant, you will be exposed to a variety of clients and related tax work, including corporations, partnerships and individuals. All training is provided on-the-job.
This is a full-time position that requires Saturdays during tax season. During the rest of the year, we offer a flexible schedule with great benefits and a fun and professional work environment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. with no sponsorship required.
The ideal candidate will exhibit excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, for correspondence with clients, professional advisors, various government agencies and fellow team members.
Other qualifications include:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accountancy
- CPA license or eligible to sit for exam
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with QuickBooks, GoFileRoom, Creative Solutions, CCH Prosystem fx or CCH Axcess, and RIA Checkpoint a plus
- Internship experience preferred
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you think you’re a good fit for Shepard Schwartz & Harris, elaborating upon any related job experience that you think might make you a superior candidate for our team. Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.